5 Facts About Ancient Egypt
Here are 5 facts about Ancient Egypt
blog comments powered by
- Ancient Egypt was an ancient civilization of Northeastern Africa, situate along the banks of the Nile River in what is now the modern country of Egypt.
- Pharaoh’s or kings were the absolute rulers of the country andwielded complete control of the land and its resources.
- The architecture of ancient Egypt includes some of the most famous structures in the world: the Great Pyramids of Giza and the temples at Thebes.
- The pyramids were the burial chambers of the Pharoahs
- Burials included the preserving the body by mummification